Community Health Worker Program
OPEN HOUSE: Wed. 12/17/14
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!
5 - 7 PM DORCAS INT'L INST -
645 ELMWOOD AVE, PROV
Outreach Programs at Rhode Island College
Adult Education - Training Programs for Professional Jobs and Careers in Rhode Island
- NEW!! Certified Protection Officer
- Medical Assisting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Clerk
- NEW!! Community Health Worker
- Social & Human Service Assistant
- ESL - English as a Second Language
Who Needs These Programs?
- Unemployed, Underemployed, Dislocated Workers — some of whom are limited-English and need assistance in training, language and work skills assessment and placement
- Employers who wish to take advantage of the high level skills brought to this country by people of other cultures and retrained workers
- Service Providers who do not have the facilities to train and assess their clientele
- Educational Institutions who wish to enroll and/or certify limited-English adults for academic programs or degrees
Scheduling for Outreach Job Training Programs are Ongoing
Contact us for Program Start Dates:
(401) 456-8902 or e-mail us for more information.