Outreach Programs at Rhode Island College
Adult Education - Training Programs for Professional Jobs and Careers in Rhode Island
- Medical Assisting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Clerk
- Social and Human Service Assistant
- ESOL - English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Community Health Worker
Who Needs These Programs?
- Unemployed, Underemployed, Dislocated Workers — some of whom are limited-English and need assistance in training, language and work skills assessment and placement
- Employers who wish to take advantage of the high level skills brought to this country by people of other cultures and retrained workers
- Service Providers who do not have the facilities to train and assess their clientele
- Educational Institutions who wish to enroll and/or certify limited-English adults for academic programs or degrees
Scheduling for Outreach Job Training Programs are Ongoing
Contact us for Program Start Dates:
(401) 456-8698 or e-mail us for more information.